Thursday, August 23, 2007

Me

I am just a crazy, 30 something, stay at mom to three little ones. I spend my days playing on the playground, doing science projects, wiping bums and all the other fun things that come with having a 5, 3, and 2 year old. I love it!

When they have gone to bed, I have a desire to make things. That feeling started long ago when I was young and wanted a Cabbage Patch Kid so bad. I decided I needed to make one from my parent's unmatched socks.

Saucha means purity and so much more. Purity, clean, order, health, balance

It is our attempt as humans to feel ourselves as clean and clear.

So in naming myself and my blog Saucha Girl, it is my attempt to create order in my life. To make my life feel as though it is clean and balanced.

I love to make things and have recently found a real love of making jewelry and pairing it with the fabrics that I love.

In order to financially support my love, I have created my Etsy shop. www.saucha.etsy.com

Etsy is a wonderful site where many wonderful artists have gathered from around the world to offer their art for sale to you.

No comments: